Canada Senior Advisor Inc.
Affordable supported living alternatives
1) What services would you like Kincardine to have that would make life easier for you? ie: downtown foodstore, greyhound service to x town, pedestrian trail alon x road, bus service etc.
2) Are you satisfied with the medical availablity in this town?
3) Do you feel there are enough pedestrian friendly areas in this town? If so what area do you find yourself most often using?
4) Would you like to see a larger variety of:
6) Do you feel there are enough social activities for seniors available?
7) Where do you look to find out what is happening in town?
8) What activities do you enjoy?
9) Is there something you don't do as often as you like due to the costs?
10) When you want to buy or sell used items what media do you use?
11) Do you have any long term concerns that you feel are not currently being addressed? ie: shortage of doctors, shortage of rental units, shortage of pedestrian access etc.
12) Are you comfortable driving?
13) For information on living accommodations what media do you use?
14) Are you a resident of a retirement village or home? If yes, then how would you rate it? What is the name?
15) Do you feel safe and secure in your living arrangement?
16) If you own your home, do you feel overwhelmed by the upkeep? What do you do to stay on top of repairs? Is there a handyman or contractor you'd recommend?
18) Other comments?
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
to try again.
A new concept in assisted living for those over age 55